Home / Fashion / Qatar fund company acquired France Balmain (Balmain) brand

Qatar fund company acquired France Balmain (Balmain) brand

Qatar fund company acquired France Balmain (Balmain) brand

Qatar fund company will be acquired by the stars love France Balmain (Balmain) brand. The fund company has Italy Valentino brand.
Provides advisory services for the acquisition business Bucephale Finance company said in a statement that “following the completion of the transaction, Mayhoola for Balmain 100% owned Investments investment fund companies”, but it did not disclose the specific amount of the transaction.

France, Les Echos newspaper said acquisitions amounted to € 485 million. Balmain brand 70% owned successor of the former CEO Alain Hivelin, the remaining 30% shares are held by company management.

Mayhoola is the Qatar Royal family to support an investment agency, Bucephale said in a statement, “it helps brands accelerate development, especially in opening new stores abroad.”

Qatar fund company acquired France Balmain (Balmain) brand
Qatar fund company acquired France Balmain (Balmain) brand

Balmain company was founded by designer Pierre Balmain in 1945, it has changed hands many times, and for many years experienced many financial difficulties in the past.

In 2006, designer Pierre Decarnin joined the company relaunched the brand, and attract many stars have expressed concern.

Starting from 2011, the leadership of the young artistic director, Olivier Rousteing and under its heavily in social media hype, Balmain was further accelerating development.

Think of the ECHO, now at Qatar’s financial support, “currently the world’s only 8 Balmain stores are expected to follow Valentino momentum of development, further expansion in the Middle East and the United States market.”

Check Also

Top ten in the Premier League who put out a sharp knife antiaris toxicaria 1 God KO Tintin + ozil

Top ten in the Premier League who put out a sharp knife antiaris toxicaria? 1 God KO Tintin + ozil

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *